Welcome to The Cookie Monster, a blog about the most marvelous, versatile, and beloved bakeable item in the land: The cookie. You may see occassional forays into pies, bars, and other sweet treats, but my main focus is and has always been on the bite sized genius behind my very favorite snack. Happy Baking!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Updates


Hello Folks! So sorry for being MIA this month. I've been on two back to back business trips and overall just insanely busy. I haven't forgotten about my blog though! nor have I stopped baking. But seeing as my camera is still busted, and I've had very little free time, I have admittedly, been slacking on the blog-front.

I've made a couple things over the past few weeks, both repeats, so I haven't posted recipes. but in case you're curious:

I made my from-scratch brownies again, this time mixing in some white chocolate chips, and chocolate chunks, directly into the batter. yum.


And just this past week I had some quickly-browning bananas, so I whipped up some B-Bread once again.


Joe and I devoured this whole thing in about 1.5 days. seriously, try this recipe. now.

Anyway some things to look forward to in the near future: Apple pie from scratch, a birthday cake, a new fun experimental cookie b/c I haven't done that in eons, and a complete cookie platter for my cousin's bridal shower.

Until we meet again!

-The Cookie Monster :)

No comments:

Post a Comment