Welcome to The Cookie Monster, a blog about the most marvelous, versatile, and beloved bakeable item in the land: The cookie. You may see occassional forays into pies, bars, and other sweet treats, but my main focus is and has always been on the bite sized genius behind my very favorite snack. Happy Baking!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cinnamon Brownies


Happy Weekend! I’m heading up to the mountains today for a little skiing with some of my favorite family members, I wasn’t really planning on baking anything, but you know me with the bringing-baked-goods-everywhere-I-go nonsense.

So I whipped up some from scratch brownies.

Recipe here: http://shan-thecookiemonster.blogspot.com/2010/04/never-make-brownies-from-box-again.html



Seriously, if you’re still making brownies from a box, give these a shot. It’s really really just as easy, with no cheating involved :)


I added about a teaspoon of cinnamon and topped these with some mini chocolate chips to jazz them up a bit. They go great with a scoop of Vanilla ice cream.

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment