Welcome to The Cookie Monster, a blog about the most marvelous, versatile, and beloved bakeable item in the land: The cookie. You may see occassional forays into pies, bars, and other sweet treats, but my main focus is and has always been on the bite sized genius behind my very favorite snack. Happy Baking!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Gingerbread Baby Madness


Hey everyone!  Happy Holidays!  In true Buell family fashion yesterday was our first Gingerbread Man baking day for the year.  This time around we had a couple new helpers added to the tradition, My baby cousin, Aubrie Lorraine...


And my son, Hunter James!

 
Hunter got to meet 3 of his great aunties...
 
 
 
 
And we made a crap load of gingerbread men.
 
 
 
Quality family time all around :)
 
 
This week, I'm really really really going to bake some new fun cookies.  I promise.  I've decided to start saying no to so many visits so I can get some stuff done and get a handle on this "mom" thing.  Stay tuned!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment