Welcome to The Cookie Monster, a blog about the most marvelous, versatile, and beloved bakeable item in the land: The cookie. You may see occassional forays into pies, bars, and other sweet treats, but my main focus is and has always been on the bite sized genius behind my very favorite snack. Happy Baking!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Baby Shower Cookies!


Hey blog people!  Today I attended my darling cousin Jennifer's baby shower, her little munchkin will be joining us on or around August 10th!  I was in charge of making cookie-favors, so I thought I'd share some of the photos with you....


I started out with my standard sugar cookie recipe.



Then it was time to decorate with royal icing....



Meanwhile, Joe worked on painting the whole entire house (our current house project, since there's always something.)  The cat helped.


A little bit of wrapping and we're ready for the shower!




Congrats to Jenn and AJ!



No comments:

Post a Comment