Welcome to The Cookie Monster, a blog about the most marvelous, versatile, and beloved bakeable item in the land: The cookie. You may see occassional forays into pies, bars, and other sweet treats, but my main focus is and has always been on the bite sized genius behind my very favorite snack. Happy Baking!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Patriotic brownies


Hey everyone!  Quick post for you all!  I hope everyone had a fun Fourth of July, I myself had the pleasure of seeing some good friends, and hanging outside all day by the grill.  I also whipped up some quick from scratch brownies complete with white chocolate and red sprinkles for a festive touch!



These came out pretty delicious! However, I was distracted by my lovely company, and totally forgot about them.


So the only people who got to enjoy them were Joe and I, around 11 PM before we called it a night.

Oh well.  More for us.

Happy Baking!  I'll bake some new/fun cookies soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment