Welcome to The Cookie Monster, a blog about the most marvelous, versatile, and beloved bakeable item in the land: The cookie. You may see occassional forays into pies, bars, and other sweet treats, but my main focus is and has always been on the bite sized genius behind my very favorite snack. Happy Baking!

Friday, December 7, 2012

News!

Hey blog folk! Its been far too long since I posted a new treat, and believe me, I've made baking attempts in the last few weeks. Unfortunately, a little certain someone keeps interfering with my well intended efforts:


Introducing, Hunter James DiStefano! This little cookie tester was born November 14th at 9:17 PM after lots of labor and an unplanned c-section. We are totally in love with our little time-sink baby, but daily activities and hobbies have suffered as we figure out this whole "parenting" adventure.

Regularly scheduled cookie programming will continue in due time. Until then, I'll be doing a lot if this:



Happy baking!

1 comment: