Welcome to The Cookie Monster, a blog about the most marvelous, versatile, and beloved bakeable item in the land: The cookie. You may see occassional forays into pies, bars, and other sweet treats, but my main focus is and has always been on the bite sized genius behind my very favorite snack. Happy Baking!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cookie Kits!

Usually for Christmas I bake a whole lot of cookies. That won't change this year (post coming later this week) but I also decided to try something a little bit different for a select few people. I love giving the gift of cookies, but I also wanted to give the gift of BAKING somehow.

I came up with these "cookie kits". I took two of my favorite recipes (white chocolate macadamia nuts cookies, and snickerdoodles) and put together all of the ingredients in an easy, 3 step system that's all pre-measured etc....

Then I wrapped them all up in pretty boxes.



And wrote out instructions on pretty paper with silver pens.....
Then I finished them off with pretty bows!

Ta da! I hope the people I give these to are as excited about them as I am ;) We'll see how it goes! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. awesome !!! you have to open your own bakery.....

    birdie

    ReplyDelete