Welcome to The Cookie Monster, a blog about the most marvelous, versatile, and beloved bakeable item in the land: The cookie. You may see occassional forays into pies, bars, and other sweet treats, but my main focus is and has always been on the bite sized genius behind my very favorite snack. Happy Baking!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jenn and AJ's Wedding Shower



This past weekend was my Darling cousin Jenn's bridal shower. For the occasion I whipped up these little sugar cookies above. I've done them before, you can find the recipe here: http://shan-thecookiemonster.blogspot.com/2010/01/75th-birthday.html
The only thing that's different is the pink food coloring :)


Here's me and my aunties at the shower, awww.

And the bride and groom to be :)


I also made Pizzelle cookies and some cranberry almond biscotti, but tragically, I deleted all of the pictures from my iphone by accident. crap! Stay tuned this week for an M&M cookie recipe, and I guess I'll have to make Pizzelles and biscotti again so I can blog about it.

happy baking!




No comments:

Post a Comment