Welcome to The Cookie Monster, a blog about the most marvelous, versatile, and beloved bakeable item in the land: The cookie. You may see occassional forays into pies, bars, and other sweet treats, but my main focus is and has always been on the bite sized genius behind my very favorite snack. Happy Baking!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cookie Swap News!


Happy Wednesday!  And Happy Baking blog friends!  It's been a busy two days of baking for me so I thought I'd throw up a quick blog post.  Last night I whipped up my 3 dozen cookies for the Epic Food Blogger Cookie Swap (pictured above) and today I sent them off to some happy recipients in various parts of the country.  Stay tuned for the full detail recipe blog post on Dec. 12th.  I'm super proud of these!

Also, I received my First batch of cookies from Phyl Divine in Stow, Ohio.  "New Orleans Praline Disks".  These were quite tasty and packed with flavor.


In other cookie news, I made some White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies tonight for my husband and his merry band of Hunters as they head off to shoot even more deer. These are far and away one of my favorites, and worth mentioning everytime I make them!

Stay tuned for pics of my other two batches of incoming cookies from the blogosphere, as well as the recipe for my sweet treats!  Have a great weekend everyone!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment