Welcome to The Cookie Monster, a blog about the most marvelous, versatile, and beloved bakeable item in the land: The cookie. You may see occassional forays into pies, bars, and other sweet treats, but my main focus is and has always been on the bite sized genius behind my very favorite snack. Happy Baking!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

CCHS 10 year reunion cookies


Happy Sunday blog friends!  I'm happy to report another success in the cookie-favor department.  My former classmates at Concord Carlisle High School all celebrated our ten year reunion last night in Boston, and I was hired by the organizing party to make "Reunion" cookies for the occasion...


In about 5 batches and 5 hours I had 105 little decorated beauties to share with my friends:



I even bought myself an actual decorating bag for the occasion.  I usually use disposable....


My work station...

Some of my favorites:




All in all I was really happy with how these turned out.  My classmates seemed to enjoy them, another satisfied group of cookie-loving customers :)





Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment