Welcome to The Cookie Monster, a blog about the most marvelous, versatile, and beloved bakeable item in the land: The cookie. You may see occassional forays into pies, bars, and other sweet treats, but my main focus is and has always been on the bite sized genius behind my very favorite snack. Happy Baking!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Good Old-fashioned Chocolate Chip Cookies


Wow, is October flying!  I can't believe it is almost November, and the opening of Hunting Season!  As a result, I am what some may call "a hunting widow" every weekend until January, which on the bright side means that I will likely be doing quite a bit of baking-while-bored in my empty house.

Last night I whipped up some chocolate chip cookies for my husband and his best man/hunting buddy Brian.  I used my go-to recipe that, at this point, I know by heart. Man, is it good.


I cranked these out while Joe was packing the car for the weekend.  Munch looked outside longingly while he did so.


Joe made a couple of pit-stops during the process to sample the goods.

After 9 minutes in the oven, we had some ooey-gooey fresh cookies.



Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment