Welcome to The Cookie Monster, a blog about the most marvelous, versatile, and beloved bakeable item in the land: The cookie. You may see occassional forays into pies, bars, and other sweet treats, but my main focus is and has always been on the bite sized genius behind my very favorite snack. Happy Baking!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sneak peak at a new project

Just a quick update today to give you all a heads up on my next for-hire cookie project!  I've been asked to make some Concord Carlisle High School cookies for my 10 year reunion party the weekend after thanksgiving.  Have I really been out of High School for 10 years?  Well Sh%@.


Last night I did a mini-trial run of 6 cookies so I could show my clients/former classmates what I was thinking.  The finished products will likely have more variety and be a little more finished looking, but it was a fun baking project so I thought I'd share :)
And when I was done experimenting I slathered extra frosting on a few of the cookies and gobbled them up.  Good stuff.

Stay tuned for that large project post and probably a few more in between.  I'm pretty sure I just volunteered to host thanksgiving at my house, so baking will abound!  I guess I have to roast a turkey too huh.... hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment