Welcome to The Cookie Monster, a blog about the most marvelous, versatile, and beloved bakeable item in the land: The cookie. You may see occassional forays into pies, bars, and other sweet treats, but my main focus is and has always been on the bite sized genius behind my very favorite snack. Happy Baking!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Flourless Nutella Cookies (SO EASY)

Here's a quick and easy one for you guys!  I realized today that I've been making an awful lot of (mini) muffin type baked goods and thought that it was high time I refocused on what is important in life: Cookies!

Our dearest cuzzie Danielle is coming over for dinner tonight with her new boy, and although I wasn't planning on doing a dessert, these were just too easy to NOT make. 


There are 3 ingredients.  You heard me.  3. And one of the ingredients is Nutella.  Score.  I found this on pinterest (actually everything I've cooked in the last 5 days I found on pinterest, let's be honest) and it came from a very cool blog called The Wicked Noodle.  They are Wicked good.


All you need is 1 cup of Sugar 1 cup of Nutella, and 1 egg.   That's it.   Just mix.....


Plop em on the cookie sheet (they will spread out A LOT because of the lack of flour, so make sure to give them room).


and bake for 8 minutes at 350.  Let these cool for a good 5 minutes before you try to take them off the cookie sheet.  These are thin and chewy and packed with yummy Nutella flavor.  I liked them immediately.


I am typically a soft and buttery cookie person, as opposed to a thin and crispy cookie person.  However, I really like these cookies.  They are tasty, they are different, and come on, 3 ingredients!? I'm still in awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment